Our services are based upon a number of founding principles:
- Empowering our clients.
- User experience for the 21st Century, with real-time integration to your remote support platform.
- Flexible SAP Support Services that are designed to be transparent with a focus on reducing the cost of running your core ERP systems.
- Innovation in solutions and services designed to maximise return on your investment.
Pay As You Go support
Flexible support designed to help you manage the peaks and troughs in your SAP demand. From ad-hoc support, training, and general advice through to resource augmentation to fill short-term demands, our models are designed to accommodate your business requirements. Additional benefits include:
- No lengthy contract tie-ins.
- Security of a larger team to call on when needed.
- 30-day warranty period on work completed.
- Defined standards and agreed ways of working, designed to work seamlessly with your project team.
- Access to the client portal to log tickets and view consumption.
- No transition costs.
Our Pay As You Go services can easily be converted into an SSA support (Software Support Agreement) contract if required.
SAP Software Support Services
Our SAP software support services are flexible and transparent and have been designed to reduce the cost of running your core SAP systems. We will work with you as an extension of your team, giving you the security of a safe pair of hands to enable you to focus on your important business priorities.
- Industry leading SLA’s delivered via a dedicated SA support team.
- Simple and transparent commercial models.
- Level 1, 2 and 3 support services available, with 24/7 call logging.
- Access to Knowledge Base to assist self-service resolution of issues.
- Nominated Client Engagement Manager to provide best advice and guidance, and assist with ongoing planning and future strategic direction.
Infrastructure hosting support – Partner Managed Cloud
We also provide secure, resilient, and responsive hosting support.
- Disaster recovery available if required.
- Hosting and SAP support from a single provider.
- Fixed cost of support provides more control over business IT budgets.
- Flexible and bespoke arrangements available if required.