G3G Africa is looking for an SAP Business One Sales Executive. The ideal candidate will drive profitable revenue growth and be comfortable with managing quarterly targets. You will be responsible to build your own pipeline, supported by marketing and sales activities that generate leads as well as close collaboration with SAP representatives.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is a self-starter with the ability to create proposals, provide dynamic presentations, and close deals.
- Responsible for lead nurturing and pipeline development.
- Accountable for all marketing campaign execution.
- Accountable for the full sales cycle process including bid proposals.
- To attend weekly sales meetings & monthly one-to-one reviews with your line manager to outline activity to drive growth and achieve targets.
- Manage and update CRM.
- Conceptualise and communicate winning propositions – making complex ideas look simple.
- Ability to rapidly pick up new technologies, propositions, and business areas.
- Outcome-oriented – maximising balance of effort vs. benefit to achieve objectives.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work under own initiative and under tight time pressures – planning, prioritising and controlling own workload.
- A precise approach to project management and procedures.
- Assert own ideas to clients and within G3G senior management.
- Give strong coaching and feedback where needed to G3G or client team members.
- Continuous improvement – Inquisitive – “self-teaching” of relevant new business thinking and technology solutions.
- Proactively contribute to the body of knowledge at G3G.
- Knowledge of contemporary software delivery methodologies and practices.
What to expect…
- A supportive team culture where you will be invited to learn from everything, fail fast and think and act lean – where your ideas are realised and rewarded.
- A real opportunity to make a difference and work in a can-do atmosphere where opportunity exists to expand your skills and experience.
- Competitive salary.