A little about us…
G3G Africa, an SAP Gold Partner, delivers a variety of SAP applications and services to empower organisations to work more efficiently and use business insight more effectively, allowing them to stay ahead of the competition. We enable our clients to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At G3G, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our employees. We strive to recruit and hire the best talent, but it doesn’t stop there. At G3G, we believe that a career is about more than just working, providing deliverables, and being compensated for your efforts. Once you join us, we build your career through exceptional work experiences, a culture focused on learning and development, and a commitment to the things that matter to you.
About the role
As an SAP Business One Pre-Sales Consultant, you will perform all the activities associated with acquiring a new client, including qualifying marketing-generated leads, analysing the marketplace, building prospect lists, and crafting and delivering effective sales pitches.
This position requires an excellent knowledge of sales methodology and processes, e.g., client journey, sales lifecycle, buyer persona, etc. A high level of professionalism and strong attention to detail is also required as the role involves various administrative duties. Knowledge of SAP Business One will be beneficial, although product training will be provided.
- Manage all administrative tasks around lead qualification and pipeline generation.
- Sourcing of leads via multiple platforms LinkedIn Sales Navigator, tender notices, etc.
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator maintenance and creation and execution of target campaigns.
- Scoping of lead requirements.
- Keeping abreast of market trends, product innovations, and competitor landscapes.
- Planning, organising, and confirming all introductory meetings and any further requirements.
- Liaising with the Sales/Customer Experience Manager to feedback on clients’ requirements.
- Liaising with Marketing Manager to provide feedback from clients.
- Ensuring solutions stated in the Statement of Work are best practice and in line with client requirements.
- Assist sales team in qualifying prospects.
- Working closely with the sales team to ensure the successful closure of the sales process.
- Contacting all leads received via various platforms.
- Cold calling when necessary.
- Writing and maintaining communication templates.
- Creation and maintenance of buyer personas, value propositions, value statements, etc.
- Tracking of all leads and maintenance of all related lists, reports, and administration.
- Ensuring all SAP marketing collateral is maintained, and the latest version is available, including videos, battle cards, competitor information, etc.
Have to be an excellent collaborator, as most of the job involves working with the sales team. You also have to be a top-notch communicator, as part of the job often involves interacting with potential clients. You will have to have some technical knowledge to do the job.
The following skills are the core skills an SAP Business One Pre-sales Consultant requires to successfully complete the job:
- Strategic Thinking Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Sales Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Collaborative Skills
- Communication Skills
- Sense of Urgency
- Takes responsibility and accountability
What to expect from us
- A supportive team culture where you will be invited to learn from everything, and everyone.
- A real opportunity to make a difference and work in a can-do atmosphere where opportunity exists to expand your skills and experience.
- Competitive salary.
- Generous holiday (plus statutory public holidays).
- Fun and laughs, once you’ve grown accustomed to everyone’s quirks. We are family.
Closing date: 3 March 2023
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.