G3G Africa is looking for a certified SAP Business One Helpdesk Consultant with sound knowledge of HANA for SAP Business One and MSSQL, process flow, business process analysis and solution architecture. Experience in the implementation of other ERP systems is also beneficial and applicants should be proficient in both English and Afrikaans. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to create effective solutions working to strict deadlines.
- Active role in managing the Support Helpdesk.
- Assist senior Consultants with Support Incidents on the Helpdesk.
- Conducting thorough analysis of business processes.
- Preparation of functional specifications and configuration documentation.
- Solution implementation.
- Performing unit, scenario, and integration testing.
- Conduct solution and user training and assist in the production of training manuals.
- Consult with clients and project team members to maintain a high level of client satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, BSc, BEng, BComm. Informatics, Tertiary Qualification in Business or related qualification.
- 2 – 3 years’ work experience preferable.
- SAP Business One certified (latest version preferred).
- Basic MSSQL knowledge.
- HANA for SAP Business One.
- Process flow knowledge.
- English / Afrikaans proficient.
- Computer literacy is mandatory.
- Experience in the implementation of other ERP systems will be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills required to interact with internal and external sources.
- The ability to generate professional and appropriate documentation.
- Planning and organisational skills are essential in order to prioritise work.
- Must be willing to travel both nationally and internationally; transport expenses will be reimbursed.
- Willing to assist and learn from Senior Consultants for career development.
What to expect…
- A supportive team culture where you will be invited to learn from everything, fail fast, and think and act lean – where your ideas are realised and rewarded.
- A real opportunity to make a difference and work in a can-do atmosphere where opportunity exists to expand your skills and experience.
- Competitive salary.